Cuteki cute
Here ... My beautiful dream began. My success began. Only here ... My beautiful dream will become true. My success will be achieved. This is where ...
My heart is given. All my dreams recounted. All the joy and sorrow ... I share with you ... And I promise, I will continue with this blog, And you!

Sunday 11 March 2012

Huh... Debar !


Holla Hey Yunk... 

Korg nk dngar topik hri ni? 

Huh... Debar !

Sbnarnya, bsok tusyen... 
 
Dn ckgu Kamisah ( ckgu sains) 

nk bg kertas sains .... 

acc Fika dh dpt krts stu... 

29/30. 

Fika sndr x sngka ! 

slalunya, 

Fika akn dpt mrkh truk utk sains.. 

pling tnggi pon 56%... 

tulah yg Fika excited snad ni... 

Dbar... 

Bfore that, Fika nk kongsi gmba ni: 


comel kn??

acc, dia ni spupu Fika... 

Name: Ammar. 

Okey, bye !

Love You Always...



No comments:

Post a Comment